Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Winter Break Days

The things that I did during winter break where not much I didn’t go out much the only places I went to were the mall and that is about it nothing interesting. I did watch some movies and shows most of the time on Netflix with my younger brother because I took care of him with my older sister. The movies that I watched were just random movies and I watched many shows on their. My family well my mom, sister, brother, and I really didn’t do much burring the break because my mom is mostly never around so we can’t go anywhere without her also because she is always working. I really wanted to go to big bear but my mom had to go to work the day we were going to go.so the only time we spent time together was when we went shopping and on Christmas we didn’t get any presents but the feeling of being with my family was great.


5 comments: