Friday, September 25, 2015

Personal Development Attribute
Commitment
Definition: the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, etc.
“Commitment either you do or you don’t, there is no in between, commitment leads to action. Action brings your dreams closer.”

Reflection: the significance of this quote is that when you commit yourself to do something great you either do it or you don’t there is no maybe you have to think to yourself and say I do it or I don’t, but it is better if you accomplish what you committed yourself to do. Because when you commit to let’s say doing something for a project in school you can’t say oh maybe I can do this and that but I can’t granite that I will do it, then you shouldn’t be in a group where you will bring down every one with you that is not fair. Plus when you commit to do something it leads to actions and actions and commitments go together and if they go together than you can accomplish anything you set your head to commit to. Lets say I commit myself to be the president one day, the things I can do are indefinite to how I can get their, but I can get their if I follow the right path and soon that time will come when I have done everything in my power to be president and I will look back and think I’m finally here my commitment turned to actions and I came closer to my dream every time. As an example I made a commitment to pass my algebra class last year and as a result I passed I studied every night in order to pass my final test.

No comments:

Post a Comment