Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Personal Development Attribute
Believe: to be confident in the truth what is real what you are and what you want to do.
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
Theodore Roosevelt

Reflection: what this quote means is that when you believe in something, standing by is the best thing to do because you can accomplish those dreams when you just believe. Believing you can do great things can get you to great places. If you don’t believe in what you want you will never accomplish those things. I believe that when I have a dream I have to believe it can come true because if I give up on the dream I will never know what will happen after. I have to trust in myself and not let anyone bring me down I have to be around good influences so they can boost my confidence. So when I want something I’m almost their I just have to think about the things I can do to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment